Problems with your ozone installation? Unfortunately, you’re not the only one. There are a lot of ozone installations world-wide and many of them have issues. A big part of them are standing still because these installations don’t function properly. This is a shame of course, on one hand because of all the capital that was invested, on the other hand because most problems can be fixed by making a couple adjustments.
Most ozone installations that are standing still haven’t even functioned properly to begin with, mostly because of flaws in the design. A couple common mistakes are:
- The use of an ozone concentration that’s too low
- A wrong ozone mix to water flow ratio
- Bad conditioning of the supply gas
- Poorly chosen work pressure
- Too small of an ozone reactor, the most part of the generated ozone can’t be used that way.
Tol Watertechniek is specialised in solving problems and design flaws of ozone installations. We’ve got lots of experience and the most modern equipment which enables us to quickly solve any problems. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information, we’re glad to help!